D4C candidates must complete an application process and be properly vested for the betterment and protection of its members and the community. Each candidate must provide all requested documentation to D4C for determination of eligibility; must acknowledge and agree to D4C Code of Conduct, provide a release of liability and indemnification, honor all obligations due D4C per contractual agreement and maintain their membership in good standings at all times.
D4C Membership Application Instructions
PLEASE HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS READY TO UPLOAD ONCE YOU START AN APPLICATION. THE SYSTEM DOES NOT SAVE AN INCOMPLETE APPLICATION.
To apply for membership, applicants shall submit a completed application to D4C on the required form, which shall include:
- Completed Membership Pre-Verify Application Form
- Be prepared to upload:
- A recent passport-type photograph in .jpeg format: the photograph of the applicant’s face measuring two inches by two inches (2″ X 2″), which clearly exposes the area from the top of the forehead to the bottom of the chin.
- Clear copy of a Passport, U.S., state, or District government-issued photo ID as proof of identity (in pdf format)
- Proof of Residency: (3 of the following)
Current lease, deed to property, deed of trust or mortgage
(2) utility bills (less than 60 days old)., i.e. cable, electric, water, gas, telephone
Copy of HOA payment (less than 60 days old)
Voter registration card
- Proof of employment: (1 of the following)
Current 1099 or W2 from employer
Payroll earnings statement (less than 60 days old)
If you’re self-employed, a certified profit and loss statement
The application fee may be paid by credit/debit card only. The annual membership fee is $150. All documentation provided must match the same address or the application will be considered incomplete and rejected for membership.